Inviting applications for the NYP’s Specialist Diploma in Sport Management and Marketing
Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) is inviting sport practitioners to apply for the Specialist Diploma in Sport Management and Marketing
The course aims to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the sports industry, the nature of sport as a business and its sport marketing opportunities for Singapore, both regionally and globally.
Through this course, participants will gain a deeper understanding of sport management and sports marketing. As the only specialist diploma that combines sport, management and marketing, participants will be equipped with the skills to pursue a career in the sports business as well as further their education in the field of sport.
It addresses the specialist manpower needs of Singapore’s sport industry by:
• Training specialised practitioners in sport management and sport marketing to support the growth of sport businesses.
• Providing sport and marketing professionals with an avenue for continued professional development.
• Preparing Singapore’s workforce for the growing demands of a changing economy.
• Professionals, managers, and executives in marketing who want to specialise their knowledge, skills, and capabilities in the areas of sport management and sports marketing.
• Sports practitioners who are keen to upgrade their knowledge, skills, and capabilities in the areas of management and marketing in the sports industry.
• Polytechnic graduates with relevant diplomas who are interested in pursuing a business career in the sports industry and/or interested in specialising their knowledge, skills, and capabilities in the areas of sport management and sports marketing.
Further information / Application form:
Sport Management & Marketing (Specialist Diploma) (nyp.edu.sg)
The next run begins April 2024, and applications close 7 Feb 2024.
Course Enquiries: Ms Ang Mui Lee (T: 6550 1082, E: email@example.com)
Application Enquiries: Ms Adeline Tan (T: 6550 1190, E: firstname.lastname@example.org)